Wednesday, October 10, 2007

#3 First Post

Just wanted to see see how this first post of mine will look! I still have a lot to do and I'm a bit behind since I've just registered today (10/10/07)

Singing up for my blogger account was kind of a hassel, you need a google account, then you need to create an account with blogger and then I have to remember all the usernames and passwords for all these accounts that I have just created. I've found that I had to write each username and password down in conjunction with the websites name so that I can look it up everytime I need enter a password or username which is like every 2 minuets.

Ok, so what is a Blog? "blog" or "weblog", is a personal journal on the Web.

As for PLCMC Learning Wiki Favourite Page I know it's supposed to be a constant "work in progress" but maybe it's just me but I like to keep control of my content and layout of my page - not everyone knows how to properly "edit" blogs and web pages and the end result will always need to be moderated and "cleaned" for a lack of a better term. I can see that the PBwiki sites could be a very useful tool to have multiple persons edit content from varying locations, but can you limit who can edit the pages? For example canyou limit the people who can edit pages to a certian group or is it a free for all? I'm going to have to look that up before I say any more negative comments that could bite me in the butt later.

No comments:

LibraryThing Library