Thursday, October 11, 2007

#5 Flickr

How Does Flickr Rate?
As for Flickr, it's a great idea but is open to abuse as everything is, but other than that it's a efficient tool to share photo with friends and family in an every increasing global spread. I hadn’t explored this website before and found that the web community has grown exponentially since I last dabbled on bulletin boards and web chat (before web cameras) ... man that makes me sound old! I'm only in my early twenties.

My Flickr
Visit my Spud Trooper photo's on Flicker: The Adventures of Spud Trooper on Flickr.

Library Trading Card
Just made a trading card, my doppelganger “Spud Trooper” (what a trooper he is) poses for all my photos since I’m camera shy. Compared to my mother, who is a shutter bug and my brother who is photogenic, I’m the photographic black sheep of the family … which come to think of it is not as bad as it sounds.



This card was made at: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/deck.php

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make more cards and fun images @ http://www.FotoTrix.com (import photo or upload your own, add cool stuff & effects).

LibraryThing Library